Playgrounds / Playground markings provide the perfect addition to any playground / recreational area. They are a fantastic addition to any Pre-School, Nursery, Infant, Junior or Secondary school. Such games and markings can fulfill the criteria in the following areas: jumping, running, balancing, hopping, educational, games, perception and much more.
We use pre-formed thermoplastic playground markings which have many advantages over the traditional spray paints previously used for playgrounds.
The key advantages over conventional spray paints are that they:
- Are far longer lasting than traditional spray paints
- Far more durable then traditional spray paints
- Are available in a variety of bold vibrant colours
- Can be installed fast and efficiently with minimum disruption to play area and its functionality
- Provide virtually endless design capabilities, your imagination truly is the limit!
They also have the following features and advantages:
- Transform a plain tarmac playground into a fun games area with snakes & ladders, Hopscotch, puzzles e.g. noughts & crosses, mazes and other playground markings games
- Encourages children to be more active
- Increase safety awareness at your school with STOP! LOOK! LISTEN! THINK! signage
- Also increase safety awareness with Cycling Proficiency road markings in and around the area
- Create a welcoming logo entrance feature for your school
- Allows and encourages children to engage with their environment and others around them
- Allows children to develop important life skills both in social interaction and problem solving
Using Parkmarks (southern) Ltd’s experience and service is a great way to brighten up your playground with colourful vibrant playground markings. We take huge pride in supplying an unparalleled service as well as using the highest quality materials. Furthermore all our work is guaranteed and carried out to the highest possible standard.
Whatever the design, we endeavour to work closely with every client to fulfil their requirements, so please feel free to contact us with either your personal designs / ideas or for a list of ours.